Current college students and recent college graduates who purchase or lease an eligible new vehicle and take retail delivery from dealer stock by January 3, 2017, are eligible. Special-order vehicles must arrive and be delivered by January 3, 2017. Vehicles delivered after January 3, 2017, are not eligible for $500 Student Bonus Cash. See dealer for eligible vehicles and complete details..
- Model year 16/17 vehicles are eligible
- Final pay units are not eligible/rule of 5/non-transferable within household
- Hybrids are eligible, all other standard exclusions apply
- See your dealer for a complete list of eligible vehicles
Eligible CustomersCurrent full-time student OR part-time at an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School.
(Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours and is considered by the schools guidelines to be in "good academic standing")
- OR -
Student has graduated or will graduate between May 1, 2014 through January 3, 2017.
- OR -
Student is currently enrolled in an accredited Graduate School program.
*NOTE: One-course completion certificates, on-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses do not qualify)
Program dates: January 4, 2016 thru January 3, 2017
- Bill of Sale/Customer Agreement
- Copy of diploma
- Copy of final transcript
- Letter of intent
- Student must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 2 classes or an equivalent of 6 credit hours
- Proof of enrollment
- Current class schedule
- Report card
- Dated letter from school confirming enrollment
- The Vincent Authorization Number.